This webinar seeks to demonstrate real-world emissions performance on the most recently certified passenger cars in Europe, and to examine what that reveals about the automakers approach to emissions reduction and compliance.
Thank you all who joined the webinar with Nick Molden, Emissions Analytics’ Founder and CEO on 15th October 2018.
If you missed the webinar please find the replay link below:
We hope you enjoyed the webinar and found it useful.
If you have any questions from the webinar please e-mail your questions to email@example.com
Recap on the webinar:
Much rides on the new Real Driving Emissions regulation working: the credibility of the auto industry and regulators, as well as consumer confidence in the internal combustion engine. Specifically, the webinar will cover:
- Real-world NOx and PN emissions on the latest Euro 6d-temp passenger cars from the EQUA Index programme
- Comparison to pre-RDE vehicles
- Manufacturers’ approach to emissions reduction
- Sensitivity of emissions levels to vehicles being driven outside of normal driving
- Effects under cold start and filter regeneration
- Compliance risk under normal driving, and potential for elevated emissions outside of RDE boundaries
Running time: 1 hour