The EQUA Index provides an easy and honest picture of vehicle performance in real-world driving. It puts accurate fuel consumption and air quality data in the hands of the car buyer so they can make an informed decision.

EQUA sets the standard for independent, real-world emissions data.


Latest Tweets

But remember, only 14% of Euro 6 type-approved cars and vans are ‘really’ compliant Euro 6. The other 86%, according to real world tests by @E_Analytics and @allowair are non-compliant, sometimes staggeringly - so it needs to quickly tighten up

Timely republication on BBC News homepage today of article from over a year ago: some older diesels are cleaner than newer Euro 6 ones; not all petrols are clean The exact model matters! #AIR Index @allowAIR, #airquality #ULEZ #LetLondonBreathe

Load More...